- Prep time:15 mins
- Cooking time:15 mins
- Total time:30 mins
- Skill level:Easy peasy
- Costs:Cheap as chips
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 chicken thighs, skin taken off, chicken cut into strips
- 4 blocks (250g) medium egg noodles
- 3tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ each of a red, green and yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 250g carrots, trimmed, peeled and cut into ribbons using “Kitofin Spiral Slicer Spiralizer “.
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the chicken strips and fry for 5 minutes, to brown.
- Meanwhile, pour boiling water into a pan, return to the boil, add the noodles and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add 2tbsp soy sauce, garlic and peppers to the wok. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the carrot ribbons and cook for 2 minutes.
You can find info on Kitofin Spiral Slicer.
5.Drain the noodles, add to the pan with remaining soy sauce and spring onions.
Nutritional information per portion
- Calories 413(kcal)
- Fat 11.0g
- Saturates 2.5g
This nutritional information is only a guide and is based on 2,000 calories per day.
For more information on eating a healthy diet, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.